Instagram @serenetang

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Birthday celebration with my poly besties!

Yeappie, we always meet ups for birthdays.
I mean everyone has their commitment in life now, at least we make time for gatherings :)

They planned to have korean cuisine !
Hmm, i have japanese,korean, whats next? hee!

Virgin visit to the korean restuarant at Far east plaza even though used to work there for like 4-5 years.

The food was not bad, the bbq chicken n beef are delicious!
The marination was good, i guess.
I am like princess, they bbq and i wait for food to come to my plate.
hee hee hee, once a year only !

 yummy~
only i was entertaining ahxia..haha
After dinner, we went to chill at TCC , usual hang out place.
ahxia so cute! She went in and got a Chocolate cake out with a candle but by the time she reached us, the candle was already blown by wind.. Nevertheless, she sang birthday song to me even though its so funny..
HAHA! Thank you xia.
muacks!
We enjoyed this cake, slowly~~

Then we played with ahxia's cool camera!
Auto detect teeth camera, haha!
Once you smile or show teeth, it will capture automatically.
 We need to cover but xia still click it. haha
shuting smiled!

The one and only group shot!


Then followed by playing Polaroid shots.

Like camwhoring whole night. haha. but i like it!

Remembering my favourite phrase during poly days
'see, the look on my face' tilt head !
HAHAHA!!

Random i know, but this shows i miss my girls!


The KTV night was hilarious too!
Gah gah, o lala, ra ma ra mama !

LOVE YOU GIRLS!

No comments: