Instagram @serenetang

Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY eve

Half day for our office!
Yeappie!

Came by office nothing to do actually, just did some spring cleaning and clear some orders then go back already.
Shiok!


Rushed to have my hair dyed.
Bb's appointment is like damn packed till CNY eve.

So he is only able to help me with my ugly roots..

RED!


Dark red :)
My fringe is like poking my eyes like fun only..
trimmmmmm


After had my hair dyed, bb and i went back to wdl for groceries for our reunion dinner at my place..

Very last min i know but no one's free....

Dinner started at 8 when everyone were famished!

 We brought this mini bbq pot over, wise choice!
The pork was deliciiiioooouusss!


My beloved family members!





Then ah ma damn cute!

I asked her to smile at the camera, she ignored me :(

Then i thought to make fun of her, so i asked her,
" ah ma, you got teeth meh??'

Then she showed her fake teeth with a wide smile..
hahahaha
Thats my 92 years old ah ma...


Though you very naughty but i love you :)

And papa, ah lun and ah yang..

No comments: