Instagram @serenetang

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dinner date at MS

Just another Saturday at home..
Sticking around at home is nice for me.

Just lazing on couch with smelly pillows.


So bb thought i might be lazy enough, so asked me out for dinner.

I was excited enough that i wore my snakeskin sandals first time out but it ruined my day cause it was too loose.
Damnnit!

I ended up getting a new pair of sandals from C&K, i didnt mean to be a traitor. haha!
But their shoes are really pretty

So after shopping, we settled down at BAO JIN TIAN.
Everything is visuals looked so nice.

But don't buy the look!
BLUFF!




 bb trying out his 8 teeth smile.

We had unsatisfied meal.
Saddening.

So we continued shopping around.
And we stopped by fourskin and saw some interesting umbrellas.


B got this samurai umbrella for his tatto artist .

Wow, we got 3 umbrellas.
hahah!

 acting fierce for samurai


 Ninja?



lalala. just love going out with bb!

No comments: