Instagram @serenetang

Friday, October 19, 2012

Quarter of my life day, Part I

Oh my gawd!
16th Oct embarked my quarter of my life!
No achievements yet but still fighting hard

Anyhow, the day was still special when you know it's your birthday
woke up receiving lotsa wishes!
woke up happy upon receiving from all types of social media
whats app messages, facebook messages, instagram and twitter!

dressed up!

Birthday OTD
dress from HS(from cny collection) -sold out piece
paired with a favourite piece of necklace:)

reached office and saw a cake box on the table!
i was touched by leeean's friend whom went back to bake the cake for me when it was her off day.
shes one of the pastry chef of bengawan solo by the way!

they knew i'm a dog lover and designed the cake of a dog which resembled ahgirl
never had such cute cake design before!

 the expression of when the photographer ' eh you camera cannot click'
ok proper one





leeean who went all the way to collect the cake:)


thank you thank you for all the love!

No comments: