Instagram @serenetang

Monday, April 15, 2013

Accomplishment?

There are so much things that i would like to accomplish with but i haven't done with any.
I'm feeling discouraged to know that i'm 26 this year but i have yet to feel any sense of achievements.

Don't get me wrong, i love my job because i get to do what i like, just that i feel discouraged when the job scope got lost and i dunno what i am doing and also there were times when sales are bad, i felt so uneasy facing my bosses.
Especially when they asked, 'hows sales'

That is when i started to push myself in improving in other fields, like concentrating more on designing or building the branding of P.
But that doesn't make me feel any better:(

The job supposed to be a sales job, drawing a commission but by giving such low sales,i have no cheeks to ask for any because it shouldn't be the way.
I tried my very best but it doesnt seemed to work.

Too competitive or?
I'm not sure

There are so much things i would like to do like taking over in the sourcing of goods
but there are too much restrictions
 


Please make it work out for me

No comments: