Instagram @serenetang

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home

Everything started because of him.
Should people ask me why i didnt like to go home?
NO!
Because it doesnt seemed like a home.
I really dont understand why did he fought so hard to keep someone he couldnt even take care of.Cant he just let her live in a much more happy family? Didnt he realise when he cant even take care of the 3 he had now?
He was blessed because the 3 lived independently and even stood up for him when he needed them.
Now, he even wants them to take responsibilities to take care of his wrong-doings and sounded like they should do it for him. Wth is he thinking man.

I am praying that the appeal would fail.
I mean how lonely can he be when he is already going 60?

I know im gonna sound mean when i say this but why the one who stayed, is not my mum instead?

My mum wouldnt want us to suffer this way.
I miss u mum.

No comments: