Instagram @serenetang

Sunday, October 19, 2008

16 oct 2008

Offically, im 21 now. no more of sweet birthdays.

anyway i hope that it would be a great year. ")

bb took off just to accompany me for the day, we had nothing special, just simple meals, meangingful moments.

Our black and white.

had my favourite sakae sushi, at TB.

later on at night, headed to nydc to have our favourite " that boney cake" as my birhday. love it, totallly!
thank u bb , for everything.
YES! everything!





*finally i had my mom's name inked. i took up all my courage man. hell lucky it was endurable pain. i hoped she felt me, praying inside my heart, "telling her im grown-up , not to worry about me no more, and no matter what happens, who comes, you will be the only one mom in my heart"

i love you
mom

No comments: