Instagram @serenetang

Friday, December 19, 2008

gift shopping

BB came to fetch me after work and headed back to my place. The first time he enjoyed eating my dad's cooking. lol. we played magic cards and we watched show online till almost 3 am. thus i overslept for my doctor appointment the next day. haha.

This is my ahma who nags all day long, i captured this while shes still nagging about my childhood memories. *shes agitated. haha


BB continues with you-tubing


we headed down to Zhou's kitchen for high-tea buffet. its always cheap and nice.
i insisted him for a agitated look to look as if like my ahma.haha. i think he looks more like my ahma than me.


Gift shopping
we went to hunt for presies for his newphew and niece at TAKA. tired feet* bought some nice little dresses for them. hee.



I hope everyday could be a happy day.
2008 are ending soon and i hope for a better year ahead for everyone, including myself***
cheers


No comments: