Instagram @serenetang

Thursday, January 8, 2009

surprised

my youngest aunt just came to our house and she told us her daughter is gettin married in august. wooo, shes like 22 this year. happy for them.")

although you always mention about marriage ahead ,but i was thinking, are you really ready to take care of me for the rest of my life? now we are staying apart, but u wont appear when i needed you here. ive commit myself to stay over for 4-5 days per week despite my family's disagreement. when im like asking for only a day or maybe a few hours of company when im feeling ill, all you've said is " i gotta work". i understand that,totally but cant u make a trip here after your work? when you told me today you have no much appointment, and you feel like going to the tattoo convention, im like so, u could make time to the tattoo convention but not making your time here to visit me?or maybe you are just feeling tired or lazy over the journey?

despite after ive mention all these to you in a nice way, you replied me that you are not going anywhere!

moomoo needs somebody whos willing to care for me. please do not say " did i never care for you"

i would say yes, but minimal.

No comments: