Instagram @serenetang

Thursday, September 30, 2010

YES! WE ARE FINALLY GOING ON TRIP!!!!

We havent go on a trip since maybe a year ago..
Though its not long but we really do a little trip to getaway from these stress~
From work,stress and everything...


Just on time for a mini honeymoon =)

YEAPPPIEEE!!!!
Going to enjoy the beach in Phuket then shopping paradise at Bangkok!

Initial plan was to go on my birthday week but!!
theres a wedding dinner that we both have to attend.
arghhhh....


Nevertheless, we are going on next month end!
CAN'T WAIT, LIKE SERIOUSLY!


Can you resist the beach at phi phi lsland?
No, i can't. 
I MUST GO THERE FOR SNORKELING!
For the very first time in my life!



 Then enjoy the sun by the Kata beach and SEA SPORTSS!!!

I wished we can stay there for longer!
I want to swim at a DEEP BLUE SEA, not the GREEN DIRTY SEA IN SG.. haha!

But damn, its all about the annual leave!

No comments: