Instagram @serenetang

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

15 Oct 2010

I demanded BB that he should bring me out for my birthday, even though i told him not to celebrate my bday this yr since we are going to thailand in oct. Haha!
I back out my words.

Special day mah!
haha!

Then B brought me to Holland V swensen for fondue!!
Yeappie!
i love fondueeeeeee!

We were both busy taking pics to tweet & fb.. haha..
Those idotics JC or dunno what students bunch were damn annoying with their loud laughings, chattings and clapings.
HELLO! i am trying to enjoy my time with bb leh !
Bb were like staring at them whole time.
Screw them all!!

Nevertheless, with b around, i am contented :)

i think my 2g iphone looks better in photos!
haha, look at how orangy ur iphone colour bee..



I want to have fondues again!!!!!!!
whee~~

No comments: