Instagram @serenetang

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I snipped off my hair

Yeap!
Finally, snipped my hair shorter.
Its now lighter and younger, i wished.

HAHA!
I totally had nothing in mind of what kind of hairstyle should i go for, so i just leave the decision to b..
I always does the same lah, cause i always trusted bb.

 Just had the superb comfortable massage hair wash from Don.

B had a weird habit, he must wash and style his own hair before he can start doing customer's hair.
so yah, i waited for him first.

Okay,getting ready.
He looked so cute with the denim apron from Muji.
He always complaining his new pants got stains or hairs stucked in his pants. haha
So this came in handy.

So here we go....
Please ignore the centre parting part, his technical cutting skills have to do that.


 See the length that i have snipped off.
Its not that i can't bear but i kept the length is for our ROM, i want to be pretty bride compared to be stylish bride. haha.

okay results time!!
Okay, don't be disappointed cause its not really huge difference.
But it is, to me.


lalala, im loving my new hairstyle nowwww~~~~

No comments: