Instagram @serenetang

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I always hoped for the better

We had a really big fight over issues that he spent most time at bball..
I know playing bball is not a bad thing.
But we are spending lesser time tgt already and i felt that he rather spend time playing bball rather than thinking if we can spend some quality time tgt..
I just had to know if i'm at priority.

We had come to settlement after the quarrel.

phew..
He came over for me, i thought he wouldn't :)


We went to mustafa after the quarrel, okay i know very random...
hahaha
 Went to pick up a new fan for the living room.
Strong and powerful one for the fuc* weather..

Then we headed for dian xin at RUI CHUN near mustafa



My eyelash were dropping off after the tears and we headed home straight after dinner/supper
GOLDFISH EYE next day..

I only hoped for the better.

No comments: