Instagram @serenetang

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another blissful wedding

Another blissful wedding on July
Joanne, my khaki at work
We talk nonsense, we eat nonsense and we mock at each other all the time.

They held their customary wedding at Orchard parade hotel on a friday.
So me & ly had no choice to bring our essentials to work and got changed and make-up straight after work..
Even cleanser to wash up,lol!

I bought my dress from www.wanderwit.com
Ah rong told me that the dress i like was sold out but she had one extra piece and could sell it to me.
i was so happy!

neh, this was the dress

My first ever nude apparel in my wardrobe
made of damn good quality!
so worth the price :)

Was quite worried i looked like bao ba zhang but ended up the bust area feels like dropping all the time..
okay lah i know i bi bi
but what the heck cus i still love it

Camwhore after the whole cleansing and changing and make up
super love mei du xiu xiu from iphone app

Was damn unlucky that it was raining cats and dogs and me & ly got drenched during the waiting for cabby..
We rushed to Far east for hair wash & blow at Artica(haha nothing new)
and express manicure..

Nit helped me curl my hair, first time feeling that i looked mature and not kiddy.. haha!

So we reached the reception late but there's still alot of the guests are mingling around, phew!

Then we saw the bride at the reception too but her family asked her to go back to the room to wait as the dinner was delayed due to the attendance.
So she asked us to join her in the room..
haha, which means peektures time~


the gorgeous bride

This pic damn epic cus after the wedding, joan had a very big shock when she saw this pic cause her bra was BEHIND!
hahahahah,hilarious!


The dinner went well and their march in was dreamy~
bubbles everywhere~

We enjoyed the food, ambience and everything~
bless the couple , Zhao shen gui zi cus that was joanner's wish!

ciaoz!

No comments: