Instagram @serenetang

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New year new hair cut

Planned to chop off my irritating long hair

bb researched and found a nice pixie cut

i was anticipating but also nervous about this hairstyle..

Hurry camwhore with my long hair before i chopped off them

asked my colleague to help me with pictures while trying on new dress at office
pardon the naked torso lol! this was our working line

Last day of work before CNY :))
rushed down to ARTICA for my long waited cut

still loving the poster i did hahah

ok i also love the man behind my back hahaha
 chop chop chop

hair dying processs

 the man picked a bright copper colour for me




okay i opted out the pixie cut and chose a bob cut instead as i still can't picture myself with that cut . haha!
next time perhaps
wanna try the rainie yang's haircut first
bb rolled eyes lol!

i had bob cut before but usually with bangs
so i kept my fringe this time round for a more mature look :)





The before and after look



ARTICA is still having the promotion
so you should have a 

NEW YEAR NEW HAIRCUT TOO :)


No comments: