Instagram @serenetang

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My brother finally got hitched!

My elder brother finally got hitched after ten long years with his girl.\
Now mrs tang, my er sao :)

They held their ROM at one rochester
A pretty awesome location


I went there a little earlier than others to take some photos for them.
a part time hobby for myself.

i love my new hair cut,new dress and good make up day for the perfect event :)


okay pictures time
I really hoped that they like the photos, i spent like few hours by day to edit bits by bits. 
but because i wore wedge that day with a pretty dress, so i did not manage to walk all over the place.

anyways,

i named it '' The moment for the perfect one"


 















ending off with the couple shot









couldn't concentrate in witnessing the love and ended up walking around with heavy camera under sunny weather, but no, its all worth it!






A picture with my eldest brother before i left

i hoped he can hurry get off the shelf too! lol!

No comments: