Instagram @serenetang

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pre birthday celebration with my love

Just like any other work day
 pre bday otd
my outfit looks like an overall :)

bb arranged a birthday dinner after work

we went to 'BIGBANG' for dinner!
we totally loved the name
the love for TOP & GD haha
 Korean bbq!

 unglam shots from him
could you tell that hes a bad photographer from these photos?

the food was so-so only
our critique was ' not worth the price'

went back home and bb got me my favourite mango cake!
happy like a bird



 he sang me a birthday song with some dance haha!
hes active like that at times

i was enjoying my yummmmmmehh mango cake
and i think brownie was giving me his wishes too!
or the cake that he's looking at?

 but i am so sure that ah girl wasn't wishing me and just aiming my cake!
 the tam chiak face that couldn't hide it!

thats the end of my birthday
it was simple
but nothing really matters as long as i have my hubby around♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: