Instagram @serenetang

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2012

The world didn't end there
and 2012 was a happy year for me

I'm gonna sum up my 2012
I got a new hair cut for new year which i never had a bob with long fringe
loved it for awhile

my good friend's cassandra came to the world on January

SHIFTED IN TO A NEW LOVE NEST!




Curry's birthday at my place and we baked cupcakes!


2nd wedding anniversary


Artica moved to a bigger space

Started designing HS LABEL and of course i love to wear them everyday



getaway to batam with the girls




We flew to BKK once again,
with mother-in-law for the first time



2012 = quarter of my life ( hoping i can grow old with my love till 100 years old)

did ombre dye for the very first time


my polymate got hitched!

my bestest friend got hitched too!
 i'm just too happy and have to plan a perfect hen's night for her

 Sky came to our place for a week stay

Christmas party here & there



till the very end of 2012, we started to plan for wedding banquet

and of course, spending the last minute of 2012 & first minute of 2013 together with my Mr ong



i got fatter and fatter just like ah girl,

the journey continues...

No comments: