Instagram @serenetang

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Make up photoshoot

I promised my colleague that i can be her model for her makeup course exam.
I wasn't very sure because my complexion ain't anywhere good but she has no issue with it :)

Camera out to play again!

She has to complete 2 looks that day, 1 bridal and 1 stage makeup for submission of photos
i opted for the stage makeup cause i think i will look like unhappy bride without smiling on photos haha! 

Please be prepared for my photos because i looked scary!

The bride



AND ME
Theme of catwoman



i could not even recognize myself on the mirror
and the backcombing was horrible hahaha




We then went outdoor for shoot
the look was okay for me but too much glaring & staring out there haha

my colleague wanted me to do the shoot, just imagine me in black gown squatting down taking photos
 






i shamelessly came up with some poses for my colleague to shoot lol
was lucky that i came back from the pre wedding photoshoot with some 'easy to look good' posture that the photographer taught me, if not i think i will end up in weird posture.





She is the one behind with the makeup tools



No comments: