Instagram @serenetang

Thursday, August 15, 2013

First meeting with bridesmaid

Been away for awhile, too caught up with work & wedding.
Finally arrange a first meeting with my girls, though not full attendance but im glad some could make it.

Meeting at my place as i need some help with customized ang baos=x
I felt like i'm making my bridesmaids extra busy with wanting so many DIYs stuffs=x
so glad that they ain't complaining and soo steady:)


koped sop's photos
got special guest in da house, the cutie pie Valerie
she's superb cute and intelligent!



also glad that everyone is blending well, especially my ah xia:)

Because we've accomplished over approx 80 ang baos and most of their hard work, i have to fill their tummy:)
Prepared steamboat for them right after the work
herbal soup base was great:)


Thank you girls for the effort
really appreciate alot with my heart

can't wait for next meeting for dresses, games and discussion:)


i love our ang baos very much!

and can't wait to pass down the block letters down to them if anyone in the group get hitch!

No comments: