Instagram @serenetang

Monday, September 23, 2013

Brunch at Fortyhands

Met up with shuxia(my dessert table stylist for wedding) for brunch
Decided to try out fortyhands but i feel kinda bad cause the cafe is only located under my block=x







my dear ah xia is so thoughtful and meticulous in her work, she showed me proposal and superimposed images she did for the dessert table
i'm like the client, feel so loved man!
 
so looking forward to the table already =x
 
brunch was so-so, the flat white was quite good though
 
we then cafe hopped to FLOCK cafe which is also minutes away from my place=x to have some good gossiping 
we can really talk non-stop hahahha but i enjoyed quiet chilling days like this

 
one smoothie each and we sit and chatted for hours

thank you for being so awesome xia
muacks

No comments: