Instagram @serenetang

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

See no evil, hear no evil

There is a lot of things i do not wish to hear or see,so many things that is beyond my control
Marriage is not only about 2 people anymore, its about 2 families
I love how my hubby's family is so close together, so united at times,unlike my family that adapted the culture of updating once in awhile.
But when everything is so close, it tends to lead to a lot of miscommunications.
i hate that when we have to explain from one people to another
I know my hubby for 7 years but his family known him for 33 years and they should understand that is him, the same old him as always but they just like to complain to me about his behavior which i have already adapted and accepted.
What can i do?

i just hope everyone is happy but i can't please everyone

No comments: