Instagram @serenetang

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

1 July 2008

listening: in love with a girl

Morning classes makes me kinda sick,always had the problem in waking up, i wondered why. Sometimes i did think of why am i going for school when my passion is already not so much of it anymore. Did i just go to school for the sake of i need a diploma? Kinda confusing. But, however, i am still fighting for it,over and over again to meet the march next year. Its gonna be alot of group projects,FYP and stuffs, so im not gonna sabotage my friends by not doing my work. Tonics should be getting in my way to be myself awake.

Anyways,went for movie craze with my girls after the scary ComDA class yesterday. watched "WANTED".

and i have to say that Angelina Jolie is soooooooo HOT!
Look at her!




had a great time with the girls, even though its only few hours shopping and movie, it had really soothes the nasty feelings i had on the previous day. and BB bought me the superb high cut gladiator which was in my wish list for our anniversary.

sweet thoughts of him.

loves.

No comments: