Instagram @serenetang

Friday, July 11, 2008

3 July

A slacking/Clubbing day.
A girls day out.
Reached class late,with my favourite peach tea(a need in school),trying to focus on illustrator with my fellow classmates and we ended playing games on viwawa.Oops.
This is called Life.



After deciding not to go for the library talk for Comda,we landed at fareast plaza, had lunch at Ramen Ten. Spicy mapo is HOT!! but its nice though ")
after lunch i decided to have my hair dyed,of course,at ARTICA(support!!!). its supposed to be a simple dye but it ended up 5 hours and my scalp feels burning, as i hit off with the intention of bleaching my hair, i didnt want bleaching to kill my hair.therefore i ended sitting there with numb ass.

BUT!!
i loved my new colour.heh..
Headed off to Dbl O with my girls. drank abit,dance abit and head home.



look at the 2 drunkard look alike girls beside.unintentionly same pose.lol
im so glad that he had mac for me for my supper.heh....
Ciao!

No comments: