Instagram @serenetang

Monday, August 4, 2008

1 Aug 2008

Monsoon Graduation Hair Show @ ZOUK

BB had got tickets to the show, my very first time to attend hair show. heh. excited.


wore my superb heels the 2nd time. the very first time was to a wedding dinner. people could hardly see me in my heels. haa.
had my hair tied by nic. loved it. ")

the crowd at zouk was like wow, all stylist queueing for that show. fortunately, citi bank card holder could go in by the priviledge queue. ")

stood there for almost 4 hours with my heels. my feet almost melt.

the show was abit over i think. but people were screaming and cheering. the one student bb and i looked upon on, won. relieved. haa.

thought of asking bb to stay back after the show but i think my feet couldnt make it anymore. so went home and gave time for my feet to ROAR!!!!

Favourite background before home.

credits to jiawen for tapering my pants.
loved it.

No comments: