Instagram @serenetang

Saturday, August 23, 2008

21 Aug 2008

mood: happy moo

had a long sleep at home until shuting called at 3pm. heh. woke up, had lunch and updating my journal with loves.
my papa was sick, and im worried with his health as hes a hardcore drinker plus smoker. "( i hoped he recover soon.
met bb for shopping therapy at wisma. bought 2 shorts, 2 long sleeves tee at the price of $51. good and happy bargains at. heh...
random shopping next, saw this nice agnes b pouch that caught my attention!!! bb bought it for me. "
lovely.. always wanted a pouch to clear up the mess of my bag.
thank u bb ")




bb's bro was hospitalised with his leg injury "( hoped he recovered soon as well.

travelled all the way to changi for nasi lemak with bb and andrew. long long journey but happy supper!

we shall stop having late night supper as im growing fats! urgh!

No comments: