Instagram @serenetang

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2nd Anniversary

nnIts our 2nd year Anniversary.. whee..

He planned days before to give me a surprise during our special day. Unfortunately, i was so busy with my major project back then, we are supposed to meet before 7 to be at the dining place but i was late late late because i got stucked by the heavy rain in school.

He was a little unhappy at first but its OUR SPECIAL DAY!!!

BB brought me to THE JEWEL BOX for sky dining which i hadnt been taking a cable car since ages ago. The night was so beautiful and i simply just love spending time with him. The food was yummy and delicious and i just cant stop clicking away with our camera during the roundings.















Just before we are back to the starting point, BB surprised me again!!! He asked for my eyes closed, held my hand and proposed to me with a ring. Without hesistation, i agreed. OF coURSE! ")

but of course i dont mean now, i will have to find a stable job, get settle down and walk down the red carpet with you ")i hope you understand bee.




I felt so loved with the bouquet of flowers, ur hand and the ring.thank you bee ")

ya back to the dinner.Initally, we are given 3 rounds of rides for each course of food however, due to my lateness we had only 2. YOU KNOW WHAT!! IM SO GLAD THAT WE ARE ONLY GIVEN 2 ROUND OF RIDES BECAUSE I WAS SURROUNDED BY GIDDYNESS THROUGHOUT THE JOURNEY!!!

after bb's important words of the day, i stopped him.

i said " bee i really dont wanna spoil the mood of our day BUT i really feel like puking now"

-_-

i went on to the restroom for my mission.
and i did.

Im such a loser.

there goes my grilled dory, soup and brownie ice cream. wahaha sound gross to me right now.

Anyway bb wasnt affected by me becuase i was well known in my talents

1. FULL OF SICKNESS ( "pua pear" sick in hokkien )
2. CRY LIKE NOBODY CARES ( "hao bao" cry baby in hokkien )
3. SHIT ALL THE TIMES ( "lao sai" diarhhoea in hokkien )

Hope you bear with me for the rest of your life and you cant complain k. ")



No comments: