Instagram @serenetang

Monday, March 9, 2009

hmm

Holy mama.

The terrible 4 months of school is OVER! The final year project puts me to extreme stress with the spending of all my money, time and sleepless nights. Worst still, i gained weight. You must be thinking how did it happen, yes! we stayed in school to do our work till mid nights, no food no drinks, so i always ended up eating in the middle of the night after i got home and sleep immediately after that. How sad.

Determination:STOP STRICTLY NO EATING AFTER 9pm.

serene is still very stress now even she had just graduated from TEMASEK POLYTECHINIC(CHEERRRRSSSSS). Now i have to stop and think about my future plans, what kind of jobs should i look into, any jobs that are able to support my everything financially?

GOD please guide me.

No comments: