Instagram @serenetang

Saturday, May 29, 2010

okay the day came!

I prayed that i dont fall sick easily when i got this new job because i wanted to proved that i can still go for work even im sick. I knew they are worried about this issue when they decided to take me in. I think i have proved it to them already. Even when im sick/weak/totally white face , i will still go for work, carry heavy stuffs like packer, organise things properly without any mistakes.

My first time fell sick officially in these past 6 months. Its terrible, my throat is like killing me, every swallowing is hurting me. Blame it on the weather. I know, cause im even sweating in my sleep. Thats pretty sad and annoying.

We went to look for a cooler yesterday, but i felt that its overpriced, eventually we are moving out in another 1 yr plus time. So i think we shouldnt spend that kind of money. Shall just endure over this fucking weather. i rather it rains everyday!!

This morning i was crying to be awake when my throat is killing me, and when nobody is at home to look after me.. and our dogs are barking at me ' GIVE ME FOOD, STOP SLEEPING' ....
i dragged myself up, washed my face and i saw ~~ breakfast on the table. BB ordered breakfast for me, with handwritten love . i felt warmed, at least he cared for me when i needed most even though he was not around.

thank u bb.



i think i need to see a doc.

No comments: