Instagram @serenetang

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yes ah, MEE HOON KUAY

Last sunday, finally went home(woodland) for once.
Been packing my stuffs, searching high and low for some old pictures. Laughing out loud man.
Found many memorable funny moments with best friends.
Haha.
Anyway, met jy & bt for our super yummy mee hoon kuay at woodland centre!!! im craving for it now again. haha.

I know i had always been talking about this, but i can't stop it cause its really delicious ( ESPECIALLY THE SOUP )

Okay, enough cause im afraid i want to run down back to wdl centre soon for this again. haha..

After the slurp slurp dinner, we went to sheng siong for some aunty shopping. Grabbing daily necessities, especially snacks for work..
Ended our day under bt's block. we can chat simply anywhere, anytime.with or without cockroaches. Haa.

Bee came to fetch me from there, and started playing with Mr barking non stop bobby. Haha. Surprisingly, bobby did not bark at him and started playing with him and even listened to his commands. I think my dog bone played a big part.


I hope the weekend wouldnt end. like forever.
photoshoot next week. gonna have heavy workload again.

No comments: