Instagram @serenetang

Friday, August 27, 2010

The one beside me

ok, firstly.
I am stupid.
Some stupid cream made my face like FUC*

Was really damn low morale !!!!!
First day, my face was burning with fluids.
2nd day, drying up a bit with red patches.
3rd day, drying up, still with red patches.


I am really glad Bee is always there for me.
He searched high and low for the irritation cream, reached home but forgot to bring home the cream, went back to work place, never bring keys.
Went to buy another set then came home with dinner and the creams.
He was feeling agitated about his forgetfulness but he did not mention in-front of me. Instead, he cared for me about my paranoids over my face.
:):):):)

Bee drove me to work and fetched me for consistency days because he knew i wouldn't want to take public transport with my face like that.
:):):):):):)


I wore mask to work and everybody thought i was a freak.
Only that i am with bee that i feel comfortable.

I love you bee :)

No comments: