Instagram @serenetang

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas is coming everybodaeeee

I just had a shoot with Jing & Zoe at Vivo
2 vs 1
so stress

Th shoot went really well for me cus my camera had been good to me :)

saw many arty farty elephants there!
sooooo niceeeee

this was my favourite

the weather was great, though alittle gloomy at first but it didnt rain,phew!

Made little DIY props and bought some from daiso
Daiso is love!

while waiting for the girls to comeback from restroom
i cant take my eyes off this little ang moh girl who was looking for her brother
sooo cute ..

the girls had a hard time walking in and out for the changing part

This collection gonna be a cheerful collection
and yay, cause with every purchase, we will give out one tissue pouch handmade by me!

look at the heart and sweat


end results!


i should end off with my favourite shot


stay tune this Friday at 12pm for the launch!
see ya

No comments: