Instagram @serenetang

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Its the last day of 2011 !!!!

omg, i really cannot believe that 2011 has ended.
time has been ticking at such high speed!



Nevertheless, 2011 has been great
with bb, great friends and loves

My summary of 2011

I spent my first minute of 2011 with bee b at kukup
it feels like months ago but nope, exact a year ago!

then my dear ah ting went to perth for further studies(phew shes back for holiday this december)

Me & my girls went oversea for the first time ever(its JB though)but its so hard to gather 5 of us together

bb tattoo-ed my portrait

we travelled to bintan & genting for the very first time



bb had his first birthday chalet

i dyed my whole head super RED for the first time!

my best colleague got hitched

i hurt my toe during badminton session and resulted chipped toe nail for the first time

our first anniversary with great food

we spent my birthday over at pulau ubin ( first time ever as well)
 

being a maid of honor for the first time ever because girlfriend got hitched and becoming a mummy really sooooon



after 3 years, we had the collection of our new home keys!
omg omg omg omg omg



coordinated a professional shoot for purpur
i did this shot :)

a nerd theme christmas party with my girls


This concluded my 2011
im hoping 2012 could be better!


I wished for better health,wealth and happiness for everyone too:)

No comments: