Instagram @serenetang

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Because i had valentine's day wish

We don't celebrate valentine's day anymore.
To me i think its valentine everyday with him around beside me :)

Our home was still under minor renovation during V day but my wish was to move in on a special day. hee(i couldnt stand being the only one left throughout the level at Henderson, its eery max)
haha

so the wish was granted!
we moved in!

but it was damn hectic with the moving of cartons etc etc during the night after work

we started with the cleaning up

the different colours for different areas haha

that tattoo boy can do housework as well

me and my victory buy from OG
im not aunty im not aunty haha (sorry for the poor image due to the photographer)

after all the cleaning , bb went to fetch the furkids here
their new home awaits them haha

omg omg they were excited and sniffing all the way

we were all done at 3am.
finally all cleaned up and had the first shower at new home
sat down at the couch trying out our new tevee & the 3d effect



My v day was great compared to having an expensive dinner!
Love!

bb got me my favourite polkadots(betula) sandals hee
double love
 

No comments: