Instagram @serenetang

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The photoshoot day

As usual the wait for Jing was normal
I had quick bite for lunch first
totally loved the atmosphere

 cant live without kopi

After shoot, went to meet my curry girl for flea market at scape
as wanted to get the furkid's clothes 

curry+curry
(she's exploring my photos from the shoot- first hand shopping lol)

Went home after the late lunch
started to explore more of sop's 35mm

my loots from the bazzar
i love mummy & daddy dog's tee- $15 each
red stripe flat - $14
Polaroid film - $15(usual up to $18 i think)

and my pretty curry bought me a cute hand towel for home hee


the furkids are the models as usual for test shots lol

 sleepy face

brownie has a new hiding corner


she is a very sai nai girl, always want us to sayang.
will always give us a stare when we withdraw from the touch haha

the best friend,companion and soulmate

25cent look from brownie hhahaha
totally loved this


thank you curry for being so nice & thank you sop for lending me the awesome lens :)

love you all

No comments: