Instagram @serenetang

Monday, July 9, 2012

My hubby's birthday

Impromptu decision of baking lava cake for my hubby. 
I've watched a lot recipes on lava cakes and they caught me so confused as there are all sorts of method.

And i decided to mix the different methods together and make it my own lol!

So i was lucky that Braddell has Phoon huat(my best friend)
in case u're wondering

rushed over to phoon huat then rushed back home.

started baking at around 11pm,

whee, first attempt and it was a sucess!

i rushed him to come out from his shower because this has to be consumed best within 5 minutes.


Happy birthday boy


look at the gluey sinful chocolate



so happy with the result and bb loves it.

Im glad that lava cake was served at 12am to make it special for him:)





ok let me end the post with this awesome picture below.





























































im sorry bb:)
love u

No comments: