Instagram @serenetang

Thursday, July 19, 2012

of the girly date & photoshoot

random girl's night out with my girlies.

had yummlicious watami @ junction 8 and we headed for ktv afterwards @teoheng.

we took a shutter bus from yishun - sembawang shopping centre

 most stores were closed at 9 plus :(
went to grab some snacks & beer haha

first time to teo heng and their rates were really cheap!
our medium room at $32 for 2 hours = $10.60 per pax
i mean where to get to sing at such rates on a friday night?



we've enjoyed the tgif together:)

ootd

 upcoming lace blouse and asymmetrical skirt



brought the d90 out and it did gave me some problems, nevertheless we did it!
apple is awesome because she's always ready for my click :)

me n my cannot open eyes, des and apple after the outdoor shoot



one sneak peek for the lookbook


Stay tune to the full facebook preview tomorrow over ok?
will be going some giveaways

totally can't wait for the website revamps!

No comments: