Instagram @serenetang

Monday, September 17, 2012

Bkk Day1

I know i had disappeared for a very long time.
Im BACK!!


I'm still very lazy to upload from my d70 cause i don't have the card reader with me so all the photos uploaded will be from pathetic iphone.
:(


Back to our Bkk trip

Because we went to mil, and she's so used to waking up early, she woke us up as early as 8am when out flight is at 1pm. haha

i got up eventually and got bored waiting for him to get ready so i braided my hair haha!

Airport time!
 The 'bye bye singapore' time
Wearing denim corset dress from HS and still available here:

camwhore at airport's enormous toilet haha

 I had very bad sinus pressure on air, the landing was a torture to me!
i teared alittle because it was so bad
Even flying with cathay, my trusty airline but still :(
i think its about me.
Who else has the same problem as me?


Finally touched down sukhumvit airport
my face damn shagged by then...

Once we've checked in the hotel and we started with our shopping war as usual then to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Bangkok

and settled our dinner at siam square
the food was awesome as well as the ambience!
Finally we had some authentic thai food in bkk :)

Ban Khun Mae
458/6-9 Siam Square Soi 8, Rama 1 Road,
Pathumwan District, Bankkok 10330

thank god for the data plam prepaid card, i could whatsapp with bt and she kept us updated with our furkids time to time:)


so glad that they got along well for all 3 days:)))

We then headed back for a shower before heading for good o time massage and 2nd war at Chatukchak


Had our favourite chicken noodle at late hour is like
'my day is complete'
hahah







thats the end of our day 1
let me do a shoutout below



































No comments: