Instagram @serenetang

Friday, September 21, 2012

PRINT PARADE

I was so excited to receive packing list
whenever we receive packing list meaning the stocks will be here the next day
4 out of the 12 designs arrived!!

yipee dubedooooooooooo!!!

i got too excited and unpacked the bulk by myself



2months ago....
just before they were constructed 
my drawings weren't very nice but factory supplier still gets it:)




see my swallow collection!!!!!
 cannot contain the excitement .....

here are some of my picks from the collection and otds :)

Floral shorts in grey
totally adore the prints and the cotton/rayon softness(stretchy)


 Swallow printed blouse
the polyester printed is super super super comfy!
 spot my hubby's scary face behind hahaha

Next one is also one of my favourite, swallow printed cut-out top
this top was manufactured in high-low hemline(just a little)
love the cut-out details


i'm always into the blue, black all the monotone colours
so i've picked all the bluesssss
love it love it love it

had photoshoot yesterday and i stayed in office to edit the photos till 9pm last night
new face

some of my favourite shots
location : queenstown old cinema







So see you people on Monday during the launch?

looking forward for some awesome response:)
already had customers ordered like the whole batch of manufactured pieces.
so so so happpyyyy


With love
Serene

No comments: