Instagram @serenetang

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Festive season batch of happy clothes

I'm always feeling happy of the arrivals of new happy clothes

I will give it a check to see if its according to my illustrations and if anything is missing , eg : zips, buttons ,pockets and etc

So glad that the factory did not give us any problem despite the peak season of manufacturing

Happy clothes with happy colours for upcoming christmas


My favourites!
Rompers, studs and crochet in the fav black :)

Some OTDs to share

Wore the maxi asymmetrical dress to my best friend's wedding
Chiffon + Maxi = my favourite coordinates for dinner


Comfy romper for running errands
Its the perfect fit for me!
Received compliments that i've slimmed down
*MUST BE the black romper that has slimming effect on me hahaha




Another favourite!
Studded peterpan chiffon dress
comes together with a spag petticoat
Happy collar smiling :)

Stay tune to the launch ok :)

No comments: