Instagram @serenetang

Friday, November 16, 2012

Ombre

Before Gwen's big day, which was the day after the hens night
quite crazy
friday hens night, saturday preparations, sunday wedding day

My saturday was arranged for my hair dye session:)
i was the last one in the salon
so 3 versus 1
felt like a queen



really felt like royal queen cause while i was having my hair dyed, i had my nails done too!
The manicurist came to the salon for my express mani and pedi
can you imagine the 'tai tai' scene haha!


In 3 hrs time, i had my hair and nails done:)
 TA DAAA
my long wanted ombre hair colour
so in love with the colour as its not too bright for my liking:)



No filter in the daylight

14 Scotts Road
Far East Plaza #04-64
 Singapore 228213
Operating Hours
Monday - CLOSED
Tuesday-Friday : 11.30pm - 9.00pm
Weekends : 11.30pm - 8.00pm
For enquires or appointments: please contact 6836 2891
or email us at articahairstudio@gmail.com


No comments: