Instagram @serenetang

Monday, February 25, 2013

Reunion Dinner 2013


For the past few years, we do not have problems with reunion dinner, cause bb's family will always give in to us to have early reunion dinner so that we won't have to clash timing with my family's reunion dinner on new year's eve :)

It was a normal work day for me and bb picked me up after work to head down to sis's place for the reunion dinner.

Happy day so i spammed my face haha!
Pink day :)

Mother in law prepared superb spread for steamboat
2 soup base with lotsa lotsa yummmms!

cannot get enough of steamboat:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back to my home for reunion dinner on new year eve

back to woodland, cleaned up the place, prepared steamboat and had good times with my family.
bb always fall asleep at my place, i cannot understand why too. haha!


My cny preparations
This was the first year we moved in to our love nest and i have started to buy cny goodies by myself, these are usually settled by parents or gugu.
Feeling all grown up haha!

by new year eve, the goodies increased by a lot hahahah!


went to temple for prayers mid night of new year eve
new year, new resolution, new hope


For rabbit's friends (waves)

The Rabbit’s best friend is the Dog. The Sheep and Boar are also good friends.
FINANCES – It’s a better year so try your best.
CAREER – They can be promoted at their job(s).
RELATIONSHIP – Can be more sexually active than usual. If you have teenage Rabbit kids, they need to be careful.
FAMILY – The family’s luck is better.
HEALTH – Need to be careful with bone issues.

No comments: