Instagram @serenetang

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Just the other CNY days

Visiting to my another grandmum
my grandpa got 2 wives 
i was laughing away because he had the same taste, both ah ma is very bad tempered and always scolding people.

Eighth of CNY

Cheongsam
 me & my forever scolding people ah ma


back home and mil and i was preparing for the practice of BAI TI GONG

googled abit of it, very noob about all these festivals

Approaching 12 midnight on this day, Hokkien people prepare for a Jade Emperor ritual (Bai Ti Gong or 拜天公) during which incense is burnt and food offerings made to the Jade Emperor and also to Zao Jun, the Kitchen God who reports on each family to the Jade Emperor.
very vibrant colours of the fruits

have to start preparing myself for the rest of the years

No comments: