Instagram @serenetang

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Some preparations

 The draft of angbao box(done by my lovely xia)


Wrapping over at home

stickers for the angbaos
 individual ang baos for brothers & bridesmaid

I personally think that the "'GUEST LIST'" task is the most tedious part of the wedding, everything else was quite manageable. Its very annoying when there are last minutes changes or even receiving messages whoever who can't attend the wedding.
I wanted to coordinate everything nicely but i thought i just leave it to my bridesmaids and not to brood over anything. No point feeling frustrated or even try very hard to plan as it will still cork up in the day of event.


the draft guest list (messy)
 edited(still messy)

 draft seating arrangements

so relieved when my jessica helped me typing and arranging guest list nicely


got my hair makeover done and ready for the day.

No comments: