Instagram @serenetang

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The day before wedding day

The day before actual day wedding, the day right after hen's night
Went to Junying and did my bridal nails
Met Jewel, she was waiting at the door, too cute!
She's really damn professional, everything seemed easy for her
(u know it when u go to some nail parlour and they can't deliver whatever pic you show them).
My nail was done within about an hour or so...
LOVE IT!!


i say, if you want really pretty nails done, find Junying to do it, no regrets
https://www.facebook.com/thistlebellenail

bb sent me the photo of the deco for the ride in the noon
done by JM floral (our banquet florist)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ji-Mei-Flower/165920550116832

Met curry to collect flower brooches after that and we hung out at causeway point and she treated me yummy waffles
(good friends just want you to be fat and don't worry about tomorrow)



she came over to my place with me too accompany me, then i realised my place doesn't feel any wedding mood yet, so weird, my place was so quiet.....



till the bridesmaids decided to pop by :))





ok then i felt the atmosphere after the noisiness at home haha!

thank god i have my girls to accompany the night with me:)
sorry if i scares you with my masked face


got ready for the big day with just 2 hours sleep=x

No comments: