Instagram @serenetang

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Last part of Junoserwedding (Wedding banquet)

Before i start, i would really want to thank our brothers and sisters for all the coordination.

Shuxia & shuting for the lovely dessert table set-up
Jessica,jasmine,sop,sishi and my pregger curry(back then) for juggling the guest attendance
Brothers for coordinate the menu, sitting plans and ushering.
Beeteng for following me everywhere

BIG THANK YOU!! LOVE YOU GUYS!













 First march in
My charming husband playing the first verse for me & my dad's march in
My papa is too cute, i think he got more nervous than me, pulling my gown higher and higer and his head kept looking down see if he stepped me. Just for your info, i asked him to walk down the aisle with me 1 hour before the banquet =x 















2nd march in
we forgotten my hand bouquet 















The night was ended entertaining our guests and appreciating those who came down to share our joy :)









We were dead beat but it was a fun and memorable day!
24th Nov embarked another special day in our life.

Thank you thank you and thank youuuuuuu

Sincerely from Mr & Mrs Ong

No comments: