Instagram @serenetang

Friday, March 28, 2014

My 2013

Finally back on track
Its already March and realised that 2013 passed way too fast, must be due to the wedding!


Jan 13'' : First time doing a candy table set up for good friend's princess 1st birthday party


Second lunar new year at home and bought more goodies this time

We went to Sea Aquarium for the first time :)

My papa 60th birthday

we went to see a concert together for the first time

had a memorable pre wedding photoshoot



then i modeled for my friend's make up exam

my yearly birthday khakis :)


we had photoshoot with our furkids for the first time too

i've got another hens night party!


Then November, the customary wedding



Then went to Jb with my poly girlies for the first time, had awesome spa time

spent the christmas day under the stars with my husband over at kukup

Had another awesome and memorable christmas party over at curry's love nest

and as usual spent the new year moment together with my hubby

and 2013 has ended!
Looking back to my resolution, only the wedding banquet has been fulfilled =x wahahas!

Am looking forward for more awesomeness in 2014!


Huat ahhhhh

No comments: