Instagram @serenetang

Friday, October 21, 2011

hanasecret shoot #failed

Due to personal reasons of tt, the photoshoot didn't happened when me, my photographer friend who came to help out and joanne(my colleague) were stucked in office drawing circles at one corner..
*the drawing circle part was a lie haha

The time when we were stucked in office, i was desperately looking for replacement models but none was available :(

Meet sophia, my sec sch friend who is very into slr cameras were exploring my camera and helped me with the cleaning part(i am a rough girl) haha..
Meet sop!

Trying out her lens and she's trying to convince me to change lens
(praying that my boss can sponsor me with a new lens, pray pray)

Meet the nikon team!

do you believe that carrying this heavy camera for 4 hour shoot is tedious?

We started playing with the cameras and lens
TESTING TESTING 1 2 3
fat model

Sop is such a sweet pie, she knew it was my birthday the next day and she baked my rainbow cupcakes!!!!!

Both the interior and extorior is shooooo niceee!
 sop said that this looks like nipple lol!


 thank you sop sop :)
the cupcakes is so nice that i finished up 2 at one shot lol!

Then it was camwhoring time!





I want to apologize to sop and joanne who came in office but photoshoot #failed

not a wasted trip though(we had fun in office haha)
see ya'll soon!






No comments: