Instagram @serenetang

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Let's get high

Party with my ex-colleagues
one of them were my 'bf' the nickname we used to call each other :)

I actually enjoyed partying with them cause i had few friends who love to party..
still waiting for my ah ting to come back from perth so that we can go get high! 

the night went intense for me though at first because stupid me to left my ID at home! and i didnt knew they wanted to order the birthday package which needed my id for verification...

lucky bb was nice enough to drive over just to pass me my id, i knew he bu shuang already...
but no choice =x
thank you bb:)

So the party started!

 we ordered:
1 bottle of johnny walker and henessy! stress haha!

ended up only me and nana drinking. 
too high that u dont even know when did they pulled me up the platform..haha

we are going for another ' let your hair down' session to finish the leftover half bottle soon!

love the girls


No comments: