Instagram @serenetang

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's my birthday today!!

I should be over at pulau ubin now with b:)
                                                                                                       

So my girls arranged an advanced bday celebration for me, yeappie!
Due to busy schedules for everyone..
But i think that is the thoughts that count :)

We had dinner at Watami after work on a Friday night~
Our favourite is to order their lunch/dinner set and make the table full of food!


I reached there late cause i was busy helping out at far east plaza.. phew, on time to capture those foodie in their best form. haha

Then the girls presented me my present!
Alrighty, its ang bao!
haha thats my wish list cus needa save for new home..
thanks girls!

Then chief began to cook all over the place..
from kimchi nabe to this(dunno what) cause it seemed like pepper lunch to me lol
and it doesnt taste good. haha

almost done with the dinner so i asked ' no cake ah ' haha, we are always open up for things like that..
Then they said no cause no time to buy:( and asked me to order from menu..

after awhile they went toilet and came back with beautiful cupcakes(same old trick, go toilet come back got cake) hahaha
Hee but im happy because i actually requested some time back that i wan cupcakes for my bday, and they did a lot effort to get these!!!
muack muack girls



it was special and i loved it
so i was munching with the biggest chocolate cupcake and they insisted pictures!

stay calmmm
do i look like ' liang po po ' ? hahahah cannot make it!

we had too much of the mini cupcakes already that we have to play game to finish them all!
unfortunately, the preg lady lost like 3/4 of the game so she get to feed herself and cassandra with lots of cupcakes. lol!!
she had been losing all the way that she can't figure out why..haha
poor thing haha..

we went chillax at Harry's bar after dinner~ girl's talk time and discussion of yan's wedding day...
a bottle of white wine to go along with chilly weather..

the night went awesome with the girls.

 Lace top : unreleased from hanasecret launching 25oct

 Leiko draped dress Hanasecret
 Miumiu inspired dress Hanasecret

Rorama white shirt Hanasecret

I've got many HS supporters friends.
lalala happy!

No comments: